ProxyListPro, the FREE anonymous PROXY
ProxyListPro is a simple and completely free web proxy service. Perfect for those looking to bypass censorship restrictions and/or looking to browse the internet privately, anonymously and securely.
By submitting this form you agree to abide by our
The following service is provided to you as it is and it does not include any sort of warranty. Those agreeing to use the following service understand that they wish to do so at their own risk. We do not take any kind of responsibility for any indirect or direct damages that might arise as a result of using the said service. Users also understand that the service allows indirect browsing of third party websites. We cannot be held liable for any content mentioned on these third party websites that might be accessible by using the said service. Any third party website that can be accessed and/ or viewed from the following service is in no way associated or owned by this website.
The term 'indirect browsing' has been used in reference to the service used by the user to connect. The main difference between direct and indirect browsing is that indirect browsing allows the user to connect to our server while direct browsing allows user to connect to the server that provides the resources which are requested by the user. All our script does is that it downloads the requested resource and forwards it to the user requesting for the said resource. If users use a non-default IP address to generate a request, the requests are routed through an extra 'proxy' server which is operated by us.
All users using our service agree and understand that we take no responsibility for any of the resources that have not been accessed indirectly. Moreover, we take no guarantees that users might receive an entirely accurate and valid representation of the requested resource. One of the biggest side effects of indirect browsing is anonymity. Therefore, our service allows users to hide their IP address. While our service tries its best to hide the identity of the user in order to maintain the anonymity, we take no guarantees that this can be achieved in each and every circumstance.
When users download a particular resource, it might reference them to other resources that are automatically downloaded by the browsers. Despite the fact that our service tries to reroute each and every request, it might not be entirely possible or successful all the time.
We also encrypt the URL of your target resource and place it within the requested URL that is seen by your own web browser. This is done in the most secure manner as we attempt to use unique ciphers and secure connections for all our user sessions. However, we cannot be held liable if a third party manages to decrypt our encryptions or assume that the resource was accessed directly.
- Users are forbidden from using our service for unlawful activities that include (but are not limited to) downloading or browsing illegal content, threatening, abusing or harassing third parties or sharing copyrighted intellectual property.
- Users are not allowed to access blogs, websites or forums with the purpose of posting spam or direct and/ or indirect advertisements.
- Users are not allowed to access the web mails services for sending unsolicited emails or spam.
- Users are not allowed to use our service to abuse any third party services that may be available on our website.
- Users are not allowed to try to get unauthorized access to any account, website or service using processes which include (but are not limited to) cracking and/ or hacking.